When Chelsea takes on Leicester City at home on Thursday night, anticipate some team rotation from Blues manager Thomas Tuchel. First and foremost, his club is coming off a 120-minute game against Liverpool FC in the FA Cup Final on Saturday.
Second, with Arsenal‘s surprising loss to Newcastle United yesterday clinching Champions League qualifying, these next two league games are something of a dead rubber. The King Power Stadium hosts the match on Thursday, May 19 at 8 p.m. GMT.
According to Google Result Probability, Chelsea has a 70% chance of winning, Leicester has a 12 percent chance, and the odds of a tie are 18 percent. If you bet on this game at a no deposit bonus casino, you’ll notice that the Blues are heavy favorites. A win for Chelsea is placed at 1.39, while a draw is priced at 5.60. The price of Leicester is 10.12.
Chelsea is in third place in the Premier League with 70 points, while Leicester City is in ninth place with 48 points.
Chelsea WDLDW Leicester City WWLLD Premier League Form Guide
N’Golo Kante, the midfield maestro, and Manchester United transfer target made an appearance at Wembley, indicating that he is completely fit and ready to play the entire 90 minutes. Unless Tuchel wants to challenge Saul? Most likely not.
Meanwhile, Cesar Azpilicueta and Hakim Ziyech will have fresh legs for this match, so they might return to the starting lineup for the Thursday night match.
Chelsea FC Starting XI
Benjamin Mendy; silva, Trevor Chalobah, Antonio Rudiger; Reece James, N’Golo Kante, Jorginho, Christian Pulisic; Hakim Ziyech, Mason Mount; Romelu Lukaku